See answers to some common questions about getting medical care.
- Can I Get My Medical Records if a Doctor Moves Away?
- Can I Talk to My Therapist About Private Family Stuff?
- How Can I Get My Parents to Give Me Alone Time With My Doctor?
- How Can I Take Charge of My Own Medical Care?
- How Do I Switch Doctors?
- I Have Sickle Cell Disease. What Should I Know About Going Away to College?
- I'm a Guy. How Can I Talk to My Female Doctor About Certain Things?
- Is My ADHD Medication Affecting My Sleep?
- My Asthma Inhaler Doesn't Help. What Can I Do?
- My Dad Has Diabetes. Will I Get It Too?
- What Can I Expect From the Gynecologist?
- What If I Don't Feel Comfortable With My Therapist?
- What's a "Well-Woman Visit" and Why Do I Need One?
- What's the Difference Between a Treatment and a Cure?
- When Is it Time to Start Seeing a Gynecologist?